We have in-house capabilities in the field of Indirect Taxes, which not only constitutes the largest share of Government revenues but also constitutes the largest tax outflow for most business entities. Our range of services in this area includes:
- Advising on structuring of transactions, which would help minimize the incidence of State Value Added Taxes and Service Tax within the framework of the applicable laws;
- Advising clients on the transition to Goods and Service Tax;
- Rendering opinions on various complex issues under indirect tax laws;
- Representation before the Indian tax authorities;
- Advising on issues relating to VAT, sales tax, lease tax, works contract tax, service tax, claim of Cenvat Credit etc;
- Preparing and filing of tax returns under VAT, Central Sales Tax, Service Tax and advising on the quantum of tax payments and
- Audit and assurance services required under Sales Tax Laws of different states.